- Fencing: make sure your rabbit can’t crawl under or climb over your garden fence.
- Hiding spaces: give your rabbit safe places to hide from predators.
- Secure tools: don’t leave tools resting on walls such as rakes, weed trimmers, or shovels that can fall on your rabbit.
- Sharp objects: don’t use barbed wire in your garden or yard and check for exposed nails.
- Fountains: if you have a water feature, make sure your rabbit can’t fall in.
- Insecticides: secure harmful items like pesticides, poisons, and insecticides.
Your rabbit can enjoy outdoor time this summer, just be sure to protect him well.