Crunchy or soft. Savory or sweet. How does your dog like his treats? Whether you use them to train, reward, show your love or all three, you have a wide variety of treat choices.
Ask yourself these questions to help you choose…
- How often do I treat? If you’re training your dog or treat often, give him smaller treats or those lower in fat.
- Does the size of the treat fit my dog? Save the large rawhide bones for King and the teeny weenie size for Little Sparky.
- Is it of good quality? All of the treats we sell at Pet Supermarket are safe for your pets.
- What flavor and texture appeal to my dog? Some prefer a satisfying crunch, while others like soft and chewy treats. Meat treats may also satisfy your dog’s craving for meat.
- What is my dog’s health and weight? A senior dog will benefit from soft treats, while an overweight dog should get smaller, low-calorie treats.
On to the treats!
We try to carry a wide range of treats for various needs. Here are a few types offered by Pet Supermarket.
While they’re especially good for seniors and puppies, most dogs love soft treats. Liver treats and lamb/rice sticks are especially popular with our customers.
Natural / Edible Chews
These treats are great for all breeds and sizes as they offer a natural flavor and chewy, long-lasting goodness. Cow ears, flossie chews and bull springs are popular choices.
Dogs and dog owners love dental treats, which control tartar and plaque and help curb doggy breath!
Rawhide bones and sticks let dogs chew to their hearts content while offering some dental health benefits.
Crunchy biscuits have long been a canine favorite. Choose from new options like crunchy treats with berries or peanut butter.
Similar to biscuits, cookies are available in a wider range of flavors, including carob truffies, sandwich cookies and more.
Choose treats that will keep your dog healthy and happy for years. See our selection or bring your dog to one of our stores to choose!